2 ½ hours from San Francisco and 11 miles from the Mendocino Coast, Camp Navarro is located within minutes of the numerous artisanal wineries of Anderson Valley. A wide variety of State Parks, beaches and reserves are close by as well.
Location Features Include:
- Towering Redwood forest throughout the property and region.
- Navarro River leading to the Mendocino coast and beaches just 11 miles away.
- Over 25 world class wineries within 20 miles.
- Three State Parks within a 30 minute drive.
- Town of Mendocino 35 minute drive.
- Incredible local restaurants and organic farms.
Please print out our Directions to Camp as GPS can be faulty in the Anderson Valley, and some map services give the wrong directions.
From HWY 101
U.S. 101 leads to the junction with Highway 128 west, near Cloverdale.
Take the CA-128 W exit towards Ft. Bragg/ Mendocino- 0.2 mi.
Turn left onto CA 128 W / N. Cloverdale Blvd. – 0.8 mi.
Turn right onto CA-128 to Navarro, CA - 41.3 mi.
Continue on CA 128 past the Navarro General Store and Gas Station to the first bridge over the Navarro River - 1.6 mi.
Turn right on Masonite Rd., immediately/50 yards after the bridge crossing
Take Masonite Rd. to the first entrance to Camp Navarro - 0.7 mi.
Second Main Entrance is 200 yards past 1st Entrance