Camp Navarro will help you and your team enjoy a carefree camp experience. Relax and let us guide you through days filled with laughter and fun in nature as well as integrating work and meetings as/if needed.
We provide an all inclusive back to nature resort in the middle of the redwoods in the historic and scenic Anderson Valley.
We offer activity levels for all types of guests from 'Super Scouts' to someone wanting to relax in a hammock.
WE Thrive at:
- Creating an awesome environment for your team to connect with themselves and with each other
- Hosting a great party and helping you plan memorable events and entertainment.
- Customizing programs for your team
- Providing an escape from every day life that will leave your employees refreshed and wanting more of the Camp Navarro 'magic'.
Hear the whoosh of the arrow as it leaves your bow. Build precision and skill and hit the elusive bullseye.
Feel the rush of climbing and looking down on your team below.
See the stars like never before with your friends and flashlights at Stargazing Point.
Arts n' Crafts
Pet rock painting, solar carving, indian bead necklace making and more.
Explore our Salmon stream restoration and wildlife habitat in the towering redwoods.
Swimmin' holes galore.
... and many other merit badge programs to choose from!
So close and yet, worlds away... Simple amenities evoking a simpler time. The spectacular natural setting of Camp Navarro make it one of the most unique redwood wedding and event venues available for weddings, celebrations, creative retreats, festivals and film locations.
- 14 cabins, sleeping 80+ people
- 29 Adirondacks (open air cabins), clustered through the redwoods in nine camps. Total of 232 beds, each with a high quality mattress
- 40+ Teepees clustered in the forest, each sleeping 1-4 people comfortably
- Trading Post Cafe providing excellent coffee and tea, light meals and snacks, hot and cold beverages and supplies
- 10,000 square foot Lodge overlooking 2 acre grass plaza, framed by ancient oaks and redwoods
- The Great Hall of the Main Lodge, at 4,000 square feet, will accommodate large groups for celebrations, presentations or dancing and has seating for 300 diners at one time
- 1,800 square foot commercial kitchen, fully equipped
- WIFI available
- 200+ Acres along the meandering North Fork of the Navarro River
- Cabins, Lodge and camping among the towering Redwoods
- Hiking and biking trails
- Outdoor dining and BBQ for 300+
- Parking for large groups, buses and large trucks. Safe and easy access from state highways