Please print out our Directions to Camp as GPS can be faulty in the Anderson Valley, and some map services give the wrong directions.
Directions from HWY 101
U.S. 101 from north or south towards Cloverdale to junction with CA - 128 West to Fort Bragg/ Mendocino.
- Take the CA-128 W exit towards Ft. Bragg/ Mendocino - 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto CA 128 W / N. Cloverdale Blvd. – 0.8 mi.
- Turn right to stay on CA-128 to Navarro, CA - 41.3 mi.
- At the Navarro General Store, continue on CA-128 to the first bridge - 1.6 mi.
- Cross the North Fork of the Navarro River and turn right on Masonite Road - 100 ft.
- Take Masonite Rd. to the entrance to Camp Navarro - 0.7 mi.
- Turn right at the sign to Camp Navarro into the main parking area.