Your Event at Camp Navarro
Weddings, Creative Retreats, Music and Food in the redwoods - and summer camp for adults, kids and families... maybe all mixed together... these are a some of our favorite things.
200+ acres on the Navarro River of pristine redwood forests, oak studded grassland and meadows are the inspiration and setting for your vision to take form.
- Host 327 overnight guests in 17 Cabins and 29 Adirondacks (Camping Cabins)
- The Great Hall in the Main Lodge, at 5,000 square feet, will accommodate large groups for celebration or dancing, and will accommodate 300+ diners.
- The expansive meadow in front of the Main Lodge serves as an ideal venue for outdoor dining, BBQ, live music and dancing.
- The adjacent meadow along the river offers a romantic site for large tent or outdoor celebrations.
What We do Well
Private, all inclusive events:
- Weddings and Celebrations
- Creative corporate retreats, culture development and teambuilding events
- Family and Youth camps
- Festivals and music events
- Great Food!
Guest Registration Process
Camp Navarro has created a software bundle that makes guest registration really simple, and organizing your event super easy.
CUSTOM EVENT WEBPAGE
Communicate the most intimate aspects of your celebration to your guests. Your custom website features important messages, the RSVP/registration form, and directions. This can be public or a private password-protected page.
Guest RSVP & Registration
Brides and producers of all types of events have the option and flexibility of having guests pay for their own accommodations, meals and entertainment, or not. This allows guests to select and purchase amenities to customize their stay. Guests can engage in activities like archery, rock climbing, yoga and more while fitting within your select budget.
Event registration page is customized by producers and planners to allow guests to answer specific questions associated with the event like dietary restrictions, programming preferences and more.
This also allows comprehensive database management for easy organization, room assignment, and other safety factors.
Christopher and Claudia have chosen to host a celebration festival for their most intimate family and friends.
What's Included for Their Guests:
Two nights of accommodations with meals
Your selection of entertainment like Archery, Campfires, Wilderness Fire Starting Classes, Pie Eating Contests, live bands, and more
Chris & Claudia can meet their budget by having their guests contribute $75 per guest, per night for their weekend stay OR $125 per guest, per night to covers food, accommodations and entertainment!