Download Event Schedule & Map:
What's new in 2017?:
Here are a few things new for the 2017 event:
1) There will be a CAR PASS for those wanting to have their car in the 'FAR OUT' camping area. This pass will be 25$ and is being put in place to control and limit the number of cars in this pristine area to guarantee a quality experience for those camping in this area. If you plan to camp in your vehicle (but don't have an RV), you will need to purchase this pass and camp here.
2) We have two new amazing chefs and a new wood fired pizza oven and farm. We learned a lot last year regarding the meal plan and on site cafe food (a la carte) and you can expect even better food and service this year.
3) We made a ton of property improvements this year including ten new outdoor showers, main lodge upgrades and the conversion of 8 Adirondacks to 4 season cabins. These new cabins are found in the first three campgrounds on the left side of the campground.
4) For those wanting a Teepee, you can now choose from a 'Deluxe' version with a queen bed and bedding provided or a Teepee with a basic setup including twin mattresses only and no bedding. Either way, it is a sweet convenient setup for all three nights of Deep End.
Gates open at 11am on Friday for Deep End. Do not arrive before this time and there is no lining up or waiting on Masonite Road. There is plenty of room for all so don't sweat it.
Unless you are in a band (not guests of bands), RV or in a teepee, you will enter in Gate 2 and register before going into the campground.
Please bring a copy of your ticket order or know your order name and confirmation # or who your name is under.
After getting your wristband, you will go to your camp and unload your stuff and immediately park in upper lot 2.
RV and Teepee guests will enter parking lot 1, Park and then walk over to the main lodge to register.
There are a few ways to do food while at Camp Deep End:
1) Bring your own food and cook and clean responsibly. We will have designated sinks to do dishes. You will need to bring a camp stove as no campfires are allowed. We have dish washing sinks to clean so we ask that you DO NOT clean items in bathroom sinks.
2) Purchase a Food Plan. Sold Out. Brunch: 8:30-11am Dinner: 5-7pm
3) Supplement food you bring with items served up by Camp Navarro.
Camp Navarro Café: Ice, snacks, pastries, ice cream, fruit, etc. 7-11am Breakfast: Bagels & lox, Breakfast Burritos, Pastries, Yogurt, Coffee... 11am-11pm: Chicken Caesar Wrap, Mediteranean Turkey Sandwich, Grilled Cheese
Breakfast Burritos Fish, Chicken, Beef Tacos Quesadillas Grilled Corn w/ Chili Lime Butter Kobe Beef Burgers & Hot Dogs Deep End Vegi Burger
Pizza Oven/BBQ/Munchies 5pm-11:30pm 5 kinds of Pizza, bread sticks, BBQ Sandwiches & French Fries/Poutine
Oyster Happy Hour 3-5pm Sat/Sun
6-11am (inside café after 11am)
11am-8pm: Fresh Mashed Lemonade, tasty sno-cones and popcorn for movies
Meal Plan: Meals will be served in the lodge dining room. Brunch: 8:30-11am Dinner: 5-7pm
4) Visit local markets, restaurants, wineries and farms and enjoy the bounty of the Anderson Valley and Mendocino Coast. The Navarro General Store is about 2 miles from Camp Navarro and Lemon's Market in Philo has great sandwiches, fresh fish and meat to grill, etc...
1) Bring your own and consume, share and dispose of empties in trash responsibly. We highly encourage you to support our local breweries and wineries! Please follow signage/rules.
2) We will host an Anderson Valley wine tasting on Saturday from 3-5pm! This is FREE and part of your ticket. NO KIDS are allowed in the tasting corral but we will have a special kids concert taking place next to corral to lure kids away or parents can split up as needed.
*Kids and adults can ‘drop-in’ to programs from 10am-3pm (adults can participate as well) including arts and crafts, archery, rock climbing wall, fort building, and river exploration.
- Games galore including Wiffle ball, Frisbee, corn-hole, bocce ball, ping pong, horseshoes and many more…
- Nightly movies and s’mores. Movies will be shown in the lodge each evening from 7pm-11pm. Popcorn available until 8pm at Lemonade stand.
- Bring bikes for your kids but helmets and closed toe shoes must be worn and no riding allowed on Masonite Road or lodge grass.
Check schedule for further details but make sure to enjoy yoga, forage walks, river and rope swing fun, wine tasting, special programs with Leah, and of course, numerous music moments away from the main stage including Matt Butler's Everone Acapella, Huckleberry Hollow and who knows what else may 'pop up'....
* GUESTS NEED TO BE OFF PROPERTY BY 12PM/NOON ON MONDAY. PLEASE CLEAN YOUR CAMPSITE. THANK YOU.
CAMPING OVERVIEW/TEEPEE RENTAL/RV SPACE
Camp Deep End is a camping event so bring your own tent or feel free to use/share the 12 cool Adirondacks (4 bunk beds/8 beds in each) that are around the property in our campground villages. Tent camping is included in your ticket price. There is PLENTY of room for all so no need to freak out about space.
CAMP MAP: See top of page for map and schedule. Please print at home.
For those wanting a convenient and spacious turnkey set-up, we have teepee tents that can comfortably sleep 1-4 people.
16 Teepees are the 'Deluxe' version with Queen beds, light furniture and bedding provided. Additional single beds available but bring bedding.
Regular Teepees will have mattresses on the teepee floor so just bring your sleeping set-up. Your teepee will have mattresses for the number of people in your party.
Main Campground: This area is massive and is divided into two sections:
**Far In: This area is closer to the lodge/main stage and campground shower house (12 showers). You will drive next to your camp area and drop your gear off and then immediately park in our upper lot. You are a 1-2 minute walk to the main stage/lodge area.
Anyone is allowed to camp in this area but you need a car pass to have your car parked in this area. See Ticket page.**
This area is about a 2-3 minute walk from the main stage and is in the redwoods in the back of campground. Please follow signage closely in this area (thx!). We will have late night shows on friday and saturday in this general area so please consider this before camping in this area.
- With a car pass, you can camp inside your vehicle/camper van** or next to/near your vehicle. Without a car pass, please unload your belongings and park in our upper lot #2 .
- Camping is allowed but NO CARS allowed inside the Redwood Cathedral Grove and Cherokee village. This will be clearly signed.
- No Camping/Cars in Miwok Village.
Please drive slowly (5MPH) and read signs carefully.
Cabin Area: This area and neighboring redwood grove is reserved for bands, band guests, production and teepee rentals only.
RV & Trailer Camp:
You must get an RV pass to be in the RV area. We will only allow designated RV in this area which is near the main cabins, main bathroom and main stage. RV and Cars with trailers can only camp in this area. Any unregistered RV"s will not be allowed onsite.
To sleep in your vehicle/camper van, you will camp in Far Out camping and need a Far out Car Pass.
You/RV will enter the property at Gate #1 and park immediately on your left upon entering. No Generators after 11pm.
- It is first come, first served for those who purchase an RV pass. There are 8 spots with electricity but these are not reserved. Work together to welcome and accommodate all our RV guests.
- No RV over 24 feet.
- If you did not get an RV pass, please do not show up with an RV (duh :)) . Please email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list.
TICKETING & REGISTRATION
Go to the ticket page and purchase your tickets and any other options you may want (teepee, meals).
Adult Tickets are $185 - camping, music, programs included
- Kids tickets are $95
Kids 2 and under are free. Kids ticket is good for ages 3-16.
You will receive an email confirmation upon purchase, this is your access to the event. You will receive a wristband when you check-in onsite at Camp Navarro.
- Registration will occur via Gate #2 and all guests, except RV and teepees, will check-in here first before setting up your camp.
- There are no refunds but you are welcome to transfer tickets. Please do so on your own or post at the CDE Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1837528619810140/
Please show up during these hours. Thank you.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION/TIPS/RULES (PLEASE READ):
- THINGS to Bring: Flashlight/lanterns, Warm clothes and hats, water shoes, towel, biodegradable soap, trash bags, bedding if in teepee, camp chair, water bottle, wagon (for kids or gear), earplugs, bling bling, smiles....
- We will post updates on Facebook. Check-in frequently.
- We highly encourage you to avoid traffic on Friday and to arrive well before dark so you can settle in comfortably. If you leave before Monday, we ask that you walk your gear to your car and avoid driving onsite. Carts are available.
- No fires are allowed except those lit by Camp Navarro each evening. There will be a few designated toasty fires each night.
- No drums, No Dogs, No amplified music, No frisbee on the lawn, or saving huge amounts of space for others.
- Kids two and under are free. if your child is older than 2, please pay for a ticket. We appreciate your understanding and honesty.
- This is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds. Bring layers/cozy warm clothes. Fall days are typically sunny and in the high 60's and 70's with nights dipping into the low 50's and 40's. Check the weather and come prepared for whatever mother nature has planned. Use Navarro, CA when you search.
- Sunset will be 7 pm and Sunrise is 7am.
- Quiet hours are from 2am-8am. This means that if you are up after 2am that you respect other guests wanting to sleep or security will intervene as needed.
- If possible, pack out as much of your trash as possible and do not leave behind random crap. Let's leave the property as we found it, pristine!
- Party responsibly. Smoking is allowed only in the back of music areas, this will be strictly enforced this year as needed, please respect others! The organizers have the right to remove anyone from the property for misconduct, trespassing or any other transgression not in the spirit of the event.
- The property has robust WIFI but limited or no cell service depending on your carrier so plan accordingly. VOIP available.
- Adults are responsible for your kids and take full responsibility for them. There are no lifeguards on duty by the river and all rules regarding bikes on property and staying off the main Masonite Road must be observed.
- Please be aware of poison oak and ticks. Do tick checks frequently. The nurses station has information and can help as needed.
- We are so stoked you will be joining us! ALO and HBR are beyond excited to host and jam for you. We love Camp Dances....